COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS & PROTOCOLS
We hope this finds you safe and well. Take Care – A Therapeutic Massage Studio is now open We are now open. We are now operating indoors at 20 percent capacity per State Guidelines. Services will be provided by phone appointment. We continue to adhere to local and state guidelines and at any time may make changes to our schedule accordingly. Our schedule is Wednesday through Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm.
Take Care will follow the guidelines from the Federation of State Massage Therapy Board as well as from State and Local health authorities. Please note our enhancements at our studio:
* True HEPA Air Purifiers are installed in each room (open air outdoors)
* Masks are required by our therapists and guests
* Physical distancing will be required in common areas or we can text you to come up when you arrive.
* Contact free payments – have your card on file to make checkout a breeze
* Convenient hand sanitation stations
* Wellness screenings and non contact temperature checks upon arrival
* Medical Grade and EPA registered cleaning supplies used in our Cleaning Protocols
* Medical grade PPE to protect our therapists and our guests
* Single use Linen protocols for every single appointment
As always, before we begin our session, we will have a brief consultation to discuss preferences and concerns.